Common Mistakes Young People Must Avoid.
Feeding your inhibitions!!!
We go by everyday of our life getting consumed by our own inhibitions, because of us. We feed these little monsters until they become Godzilla size.
These inhibitions become our go-to excuses, to the point we think of them as friends when they are leeches wasting our life, energy and opportunities. Controlling us like puppets throughout life. Our own inner Stockholm syndrome with our life hijackers. Did you have these inhibitions?
- My ideas have to be perfect from the get up, I need a million Dollars to do it.
- I don’t want people to see me as a failure, so I won’t open a business. I have a reputation to maintain in my job.
- If I talked to her and she rejected me, the guys will make fun of me.
- If I didn’t go out with them and stay in to study they won’t invite me again.
- I have to keep my weight down or else no one will fall in love with me.
- If I did not get good grades my parents will be upset, no time for creativity arts.
- I can’t play football, people will think I am weird.
You are not alone all of us have these.
How to kill these demons we call inhibitions?
No! Alcohol or drugs or violence is not the answer.
- Just accept mistakes and failure and make them your investment with compounding interest. Out of failures come success.
- Accept yourself for who you are and let the people who like you for you get closer and those who want you to be someone else get further, change crowds if need be.
- Enjoy your mistakes. Open the door and stumble in your steps, fall on your face .. Laugh it up and keep walking. Leave the monsters in there, they can’t walk out.
- Faith moves mountains. It would give you courage to pray.
You are a Champion.